10 effective video lessons for quick improvement
Lesson 1: Confidence – Boost your English confidence in one hour.
-Know your level
- Presenting with a foreign accent
- Cutting the fillers
- Breathing techniques
- Turn your nervousness around
- A few simple rules for English
Lesson 2: Talk – Know exactly how to say what you came to say.
- Pronouncing properly
- Non-hedging language
- Mimic the best
Lesson 3: Audience – Learn how to make them work for you.
- De-demonizing the audience
- Know your audience
- Audience psychology
- Positive visualisation
Lesson 4: Presentation – Build a presentation that will keep your audience listening.
- 3 rules for effective presentations
- Defining your goal
- Opening slide
- Dos and Don'ts
Lesson 5: Vocabulary – Learn 25 powerful words to incorporate into your talk.
- 25 powerful words that will boost your presentation (and your English in general)
- Several examples for each word, because to use them properly you must truly know them
- How to pronounce them properly
Lesson 6: Culture – Know exactly how to act, dress and talk.
- Body language
- Facial expression
- Appearance (attire)
- Eye contact
- Don't be selling
Lesson 7: Blunders – Learn how to make your screwups unnoticeable
- Keeping it cool
- Be unapologetic
- How to deal with tech malfunctions
- How to deal with difficult questions in English
Lesson 8: Focus – Know what's important and what not to pay attention to.
- The most important things to think about when preparing
- What's not important to think about when preparing
- The most important things to think about when on stage
- What's not important to think about when on stage
Lesson 9: Practice – Learn the most effective practice tools to make the most progress in the shortest time.
- 3 approaches to practice
- The importance of pause in practice
- Practicing alone and with an audience
- Practicing in your head
- How to collect feedback and apply it
Lesson 10: Advanced – Learn the skills even the masters are always working to improve.
- Using humor in a presentation
- Talking with genuine emotion
- Teaching complex matters in the simplest way